1. I hate a lot of the newer trends, like spider lashes.
2. Being tall is not a curse. I should wear heels more often.
3. Don’t put on jeans right when they come out of the dryer. Hot metal embellishments hurt…a lot.
4. My hair looks better if I don’t wash it for a few days. I don’t know why.
7. I really want to try a Graze Box. They look amazing.
8. Armani lipsticks are amazing. I must fight the urge to buy more.
9. ELF has horrible eyelash glue…like seriously terrible.
10. My style changes daily. I want to look super girly one day, and totally opposite the next.
11. I have worn makeup a lot less this month. I think it’s because I’m feeling a bit in the dumps about my appearance. Isn’t this backwards?
12. I used to hate Twitter. Since I started this blog, I think I’m addicted.
15. The heat gives girls excuses to dress inappropriately.
16. I hate girls who dress this way.
17. I really hate fake tans.
20. There are not enough hours in the day.
21. I have a lot of attractive friends.
Wow, I learned a lot this month. And this is almost all beauty related. Oh Lord, if I put everything I learned, you’d be reading for days! This is definitely going to be done at the end of every month from now on! It’s so much fun to do!